Dantes Subject Standardized Tests (DSST)
Get College Credit
DSST is a national credit by exam program. It offers students an opportunity to save time and money by demonstrating knowledge acquired outside of the traditional classroom setting.
Talk with an academic advisor to see how DSST might work for you.
Prepare for Exam
- Take DSST Practice Exams
- Purchase DSST Study Guides from Amazon or a favorite bookstore
To Submit DSST Transcripts
- Apply to Rock Valley College
- Submit DSST Transcripts either by mail, fax, or in person to the Records & Registration
office, located on the second floor of the Student Center.
Rock Valley College Records & Registration
3301 N. Mulford Rd.
Rockford, IL 61114
Phone: (815) 921-8319
Fax: (815) 921-4269
- Contact RVC Records and Registration at (815) 921-4250 to verify transcripts have been received.
- Make an appointment to review your educational goals with an Academic Advisor at (815) 921-4100.
Explore Credit by Exam Options:
- Testing Center
- (815) 921-2385
- Email Testing Center
- RVC Main Campus
Student Center, Ground Floor
- Monday and Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Placement Testing Walk-Ins:
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
By Appointment Only:
Tuesday and Wednesday: 5:30 p.m.