Sign-up for a free employer account to Rock Valley College's career portal to gain access to the following services:
Search our school's resumes for qualified job applicants
Receive posting responses directly from our job seekers
Career Fairs - held during March and September
Receive the latest updates regarding event dates, fees, and registration deadlines
Explore Rock Valley College's candidate pool in person by reserving a space on campus to recruit. Complete the registration form under the Recruit On-Campus section under the Announcements heading on the career portal.
Rock Valley College Career Services Policy
Any employer, or third-party organization representing an employer who uses the RVC Career Services features for the purpose of recruiting full-time, part-time,temporary employees, or interns are expected to comply with federal and state equal opportunity laws. Information provided to Career Services by students is strictly confidential and only issued to an employer with the written consent from the student.
By registering as an employer with Career Services and utilizing our Employer Services you affirm that:
• The company represented does not require a start-up fee.
• The company represented is currently seeking employees.
• The company represented will not solicit products or services.
• The positions that the companies are recruiting for are not commission based positions.
• All staffing agencies/third-party recruiters, must submit a job description and the name of the employers that they are recruiting for prior to registration approval.
• As a participating employer, you certify that all of the job seeker information that you collect is solely for employment purposes and will not be used to sell or promote products or services.
• Employers must adhere to federal and Illinois state EEO guidelines.
• Employers are not allowed to recruit for any individual home based services (i.e. nannies, tutors, elder care, maids, or other home based positions).
• Violation of these terms and conditions, and any employer suspected of acting outside the students' and/or applicants' best interests will result in cancellation of all services and will be subject to restriction from future Career Services recruitment events and job fairs. If the employer is on the premises when this is discovered, they will be required to leave the event immediately.
Rock Valley College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, handicap, age, sex, marital status or sexual orientation in admission to and participation in its educational programs, college activities and services, or in its employment policies. Inquiries regarding compliance with state or federal nondiscrimination requirements may be directed to the Managing Director of Human Resources, Rock Valley College, 3301 N. Mulford Rd., Rockford, IL 61114-5699.