If you received your ticket in a county served by Rock Valley College:
1. Sign the back, bottom of the blue copy of the ticket in the "appearance plea of guilty and waiver” section.
2. Fill out the Plea of Guilty and Application for/with Court Supervision form, and the Rock Valley College Traffic Safety Program Registration form, found inside the colored envelope (if you are in doubt of your eligibility call our office at 815-921-3940).
3. Enclose the amount of your fine plus the class fee, made payable to the Circuit Clerk. Each county allows different payment methods:
4. Mail everything to the Circuit Clerk, in the colored envelope you were provided. Do not send cash!
5. You may also pay everything in person at the Circuit Clerk’s office in the county where the ticket was issued.
6. The application is due (must arrive) at least three days before the date written on the front of the ticket on the bottom, in the appearance section.
7. If the officer took your driver’s license, you may include a self-addressed stamped envelope along with your payment for a more prompt return of your license.