We are pleased to provide proctoring services for you as you pursue your education. Listed here you will find an outline of the procedures to follow for handling test paperwork and scheduling.
- Call the Testing Center at (815) 921-2385 to inquire whether your educational institution can be proctored by the Testing Center.
- If you have paperwork that needs to be signed in order to have your exam(s) released, you can either mail, fax, or drop it off at the Testing Center, whatever is most convenient for you. Unless otherwise noted, we will mail your exam request form(s). We will provide postage for USPS mailing.
- After we have received the exam from your educational institution, phone the Testing Center at (815) 921-2385 to schedule your exam.
- RVC charges a $15.00 proctoring fee per exam. Payment is expected on the date you take your exam(s) and may be paid by cash, personal check or money order (to RVC).
- We believe you will find the RVC Testing Center proctoring service to be convenient, friendly, and professional. We look forward to working with you.