We are pleased to provide proctoring services for you as you pursue your education. Listed here you will find an outline of the procedures to follow for handling test paperwork and scheduling.
- Call the Testing Center at (815) 921-2385 or e-mail at email@example.com to inquire whether your educational institution can be proctored by the Testing Center.
- Before contacting the RVC Testing Center, verify the distance learning procedures for your designated institution. Paperwork that must be signed in order to have your exam(s) released, can either mailed, faxed, or hand-delivered to the Testing Center. Unless otherwise noted, we will mail your exam request form(s). We will provide postage for USPS mailing.
- After we have received the exam from your educational institution, phone the Testing Center at (815) 921-2385 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your exam. Please see our available hours below.
- RVC charges a $15.00 proctoring fee per exam. Payment is expected on the date you take your exam(s) and may be paid by cash, personal check or money order (to RVC). A photo ID is also required for all testing.
- We believe you will find the RVC Testing Center proctoring service to be convenient, friendly, and professional. We look forward to working with you.
*RVC Testing Center Hours
Monday: 8a.m. - 5p.m.
Wednesday: 8a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
We will be open the following Saturdays from 8a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Note: The RVC Testing Center will not be able to proctor these exams during our designated finals week for fall and spring semesters. Please contact the RVC Testing Center to verify these dates.