If you are a student interested in student employment at RVC you must:
- Have a complete financial aid file. This includes filing the FAFSA and returning all requested documents to the Financial Aid office.
- Be in good academic standing with a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Not have already earned a bachelor's degree.
- Have graduated from high school.
- Not also be employed by RVC as a regular or temporary part-time or full-time employee.
- Not be in default of a student loan.
- Maintain a minimum enrollment of half-time status (six credit hours) during the spring and fall terms.
Did you know? Career Services offers support to any individual who has ever taken a class at Rock Valley College. You can also search all on-campus opportunities via RVC Jobs, the college's career portal.
To learn more about student employment and internship opportunities outside of College Work Study, visit Career Services.