We are pleased to provide proctoring services for you as you pursue your education. We offer proctoring services to students enrolled in Institutions of Higher Education. Our services for distance learners do not extend to licensing or certification testing. To get started, follow these steps:
- Contact the RVC Testing Center to see if your educational institution can be proctored by our team.
- Verify the distance learning procedures for your designated institution. Paperwork that must be signed in order to have your exam(s) released, can either be mailed, faxed, or hand-delivered to the Testing Center. Unless otherwise noted, we will mail your exam request form(s). We will provide postage for USPS mailing.
- After we have received the exam from your educational institution, contact the Testing Center to schedule your exam.
- RVC charges a $20 proctoring fee per exam. Payment is expected on the date you take your exam(s) and may be paid by cash, personal check or money order (to RVC). A photo ID is also required for all testing.
- Testing Center
- (815) 921-2385
- Email Testing Center
- RVC Main Campus
Student Center, Ground Floor
- Monday and Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Placement Testing Walk-Ins:
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
By Appointment Only:
Tuesday and Wednesday: 5:30 p.m.
Note: The RVC Testing Center will not be able to proctor these exams during our designated finals week for fall and spring semesters. Please contact the RVC Testing Center to verify these dates.