International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
About the IB Program
Rock Valley College values the International Baccalaureate Program and its engaging and challenging curriculum offered to high school students around the world. We understand its purpose, which is to encourage critical thinking, international understanding and respect.
High School Students: Talk to your guidance counselor to see if your IB experience can translate into college credit.
Submit IB Transcripts
- Complete an Enrollment Form.
- Submit International Baccalaureate (IB) transcripts either by mail, fax or in person
to the Records & Registration office, located on the second floor of the Student Center.
Rock Valley College Records & Registration
3301 N. Mulford Rd.
Rockford, IL 61114
Phone: (815) 921-8319
Fax: (815) 921-4269
- Contact RVC Records and Registration (815) 921-4250 to verify transcripts have been received.
- Make an appointment to review your educational goals with an Academic Advisor at (815) 921-4100.
Explore Credit by Exam Options:
- Testing Center
- (815) 921-2385
- Email Testing Center
- RVC Main Campus
Student Center, Ground Floor
- Monday and Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Placement Testing Walk-Ins:
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
By Appointment Only:
Tuesday and Wednesday: 5:30 p.m.