Welcome to the Rock Valley College online transcript ordering system. From this system, you will be able to order official RVC transcripts and choose the delivery method you prefer.
If you are unable to order an official transcript due to an account hold, please email RVC-Records@RockValleyCollege.edu to order a transcript.
- Records & Registration
- (815) 921-4250
- (815) 921-4269
- RVC Main Campus
Student Center, Second Floor
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Delivery Methods & Fees
PDF Email Delivery
(Total Cost: $8.25) Recipients receive an email with a link to a secure site. The site will be available to recipients for 30 days, during which time they can download printable PDF copies of the requestor’s official transcripts.
Paper Copy by Mail
(Total Cost: $7.25) RVC mails your transcript via USPS First Class mail. Normal processing time averages 3-5 business days, prior to being mailed.
ETX Delivery (RVC to Other)
(Total Cost: $7.25) RVC sends official PDF transcripts directly to another educational institution or organization that also uses the services of the National Student Clearinghouse. This is not via email delivery.
Hold for Pickup
(Total Cost: $7.25) If you choose this method, please stop by Records & Registration to place your order. You will need cash/check/charge and a Driver’s License or State ID to complete your order request.
Before placing your order, please note:
- To order transcripts online, you must have a credit/debit card, email address, and signed consent.
- Transcripts will NOT be released for students who have a hold on their account.
- Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received. If you are waiting for final grades to be posted or a degree to be conferred, please ensure that these items are posted to your student account prior to your transcript request.
- If you choose the electronic transcript option, you will need to verify that the intended recipient will accept your transcript via this delivery method.
- If you choose to have your transcript mailed, you will need to verify and provide the correct address for the intended recipient. RVC is not responsible for verifying destination addresses.
- NOTE: Once a request is processed and leaves the Records & Registration Office, we are not responsible for shipping and handling delays or recipient processing delays. The requestor should first contact the destination for status information before contacting Records & Registration at Rock Valley College.
- If you choose “HOLD FOR PICKUP”, a valid photo ID from you or your authorized third party is required at time of pick up and the transcript must be retrieved within 60 days or it will be destroyed and a new request and payment will be required.
- Normal processing time averages 3-5 business days.