Located in the Student Center:
• Papa John’s: offers small pizzas, cheese sticks, individual slices, chicken, and more (first floor, across from the Welcome Center).
• Subway: offers sandwiches, wraps, salads, cookies, and more (first floor, across from the Welcome Center).
• RVC Bookstore: offers “instant lunches,” salty and sweet snacks, candy, gum, and mints (ground floor).
• Microwave Oven: available for student use (first floor, in the hallway between “The Hub” and the Atrium).
Located in the Educational Resource Center (ERC) Lobby :
• Meg’s Daily Grind: Meg’s serves hot and cold coffee drinks, tea, chai, hot chocolate, juice, soda, muffins, bagels, scones, cookies, sandwiches, nachos, and soup.
Multiple chain and locally-owned restaurants are available in the Rockford downtown area.
A variety of beverages and snacks are located in these buildings:
Main Campus – Refunds may be obtained in the Student Center Welcome Center. There is a two-day grace period in which to verify funds.
Samuelson Road Center (SAML) – Refunds for the vending machine are available in the SAML Student Development Office.
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.