Internships can help students:
- Earn college credit
- Gain valuable on-the-job experience
- Develop industry contacts
- Get a competitive edge for today's job market
- Build a professional resume or portfolio
To qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
- Attend a minimum of two semesters with 20 credit hours completed on/or before the start of an internship.
- A GPA of 2.0 or better or a 2.5 for internships where academic credit will be earned.
Students interested in the internship program should complete the Student Internship Application.
- RVCJobs - Rock Valley College's online career portal. Search for internships, build a resume, and explore various career resources.
- Resume Handbook - A comprehensive guide to developing a professional resume.