- Karl Jacobs Leadership Grant funds must be used to support initiatives which enhance an understanding of leadership and leadership development.
- Projects with long term benefits will be given priority.
- The initiatives must benefit the college with preference given to community enhancement as well.
- Students who apply must work with an advisor who will be responsible for budgeting and reporting.
- Funding cannot be used for computers or printers.
Those seeking a Karl Jacobs Leadership Grant must submit an application with a complete budget. Recipients must submit a final grant report upon completion.
To learn more about current funding opportunities and how to apply, we invite you to call or write to Katie Peterson at (815) 921-4501 or email@example.com.