Employee Insurance Eligibility
Insurance Eligibility is based on employment classification and full-time status.
Dependent Insurance Eligibility
Dependent Eligibility for dependents of eligible Rock Valley College employees is as follows:
Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
Benefits are available to eligible Rock Valley College employees.
PPO Health Plans
The following health plans are available to eligible Rock Valley College employees:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO1/Premium Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO2/Standard Plan
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
This account is designed to reimburse eligible healthcare expenses with money set aside from your earnings.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HSA
The following dental plan is available to eligible Rock Valley College full-time employees:
The following vision plan is available to eligible Rock Valley College full-time employees:
- Vision exam is covered under your health plan. See the "Summary of Benefits and Coverage" from the appropriate plan above for more details.
- Vision Discount Program through Davis Vision: Blue365
Flexible Spending & Saving Accounts
The following flexible spending accounts are available to eligible Rock Valley College full-time employees.
Flexible Spending Accounts – Health and Dependent Care
These accounts are designed to reimburse eligible expenses with money set aside from your earnings. Participants submit claims to Allied Benefit System.
- Allied Flexible Spending Plan Highlights
- Health Care: reimburses eligible employees for health, dental and vision care expenses
- Dependent Care: reimburses eligible employees for dependent care expenses