Earn a Pharmacy Technician Certificate in 2 months!
The ICAPS program is an academic support program for those students who are taking the pharmacy technician course through Continuing Education. The program prepares students for the national certification exam and employment as a pharmacy technician.
- Academic support in the college classroom
- An additional academic support class that provides assistance with college coursework, test preparation, and college & career readiness skills
- Transition to college and help with any obstacles that arise
- Assistance with the financial aid process
- Free books and materials
- Employability skills and assistance with job search
- Preparation for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board's PTCB exam
Financial Assistance may be available
- Former or current adult education students
- GED graduates
- Prospective students whose first language is not English
- Prospective students who place into developmental reading on the ACCUPLACER placement test
- Prospective students attempting college for the second time
This program prepares you for employment but does not earn college credit.
Interested and want to learn more? Fill out the form below and someone will contact you.