Earn a Medical Billing & Coding Certificate in Two Months!
The ICAPS program is a free academic support program for those students who are taking the Medical Billing & Coding course through Continuing Education. The program prepares students for the national certification exam and employment as a Medical Billing & Coding Specialist.
- ICAPS bridge class to prepare students for the rigor of the MBC program
- Academic support in the college classroom
- An extra academic support class
- Transition to college and help with any obstacles that arise
- Help with the financial aid process
- Books and materials (Provided at no cost)
- Employability skills and help with job search
- Preparation for industry-recognized exams
There is no cost to the ICAPS program
Topics included in ICAPS class:
- Study & memorization of medical terms
- Note-taking techniques for lecture
- Investigation of job duties in the field
- Computer skills
- Study skills
- Test-taking strategies
- Study for exams, work together on projects and memorization
- Resume creation
- Interviewing skills
This program is available to anyone wanting extra academic support. It prepares you for employment and the industry certification exam but does not earn college credit.
If you are interested in the Medical Billing & Coding ICAPS program, please complete this interest survey and someone will contact you.