The ICAPS program is a short-term program that helps prepare students for specific, high-demand employment. Qualifying students earn a college certificate with academic support.
- Academic support in the college courses
- An additional academic support class that provides assistance with college coursework and assistance with pursuing GED/increasing English language skills
- A Transition Coordinator who assists with the transition to college and assists with any obstacles that arise
- Books and materials that are provided at no cost
Financial Assistance may be available
- Former or current adult education students
- GED graduates
- Prospective students whose first language is not English
- Prospective students who place into developmental reading on the ACCUPLACER placement test
- Prospective students attempting college for the second time
The ICAPS application is open for Fall Semester 2020.
Classes begin in August, but let's get ready for college now!
For more information on each program, click on the icons below.