DSST is a national credit-by-exam program. It offers students an opportunity to save time and money by demonstrating knowledge acquired outside of the traditional classroom setting.
Talk with an academic advisor to see how DSST might work for you.
More About DSST
Prepare for Exam
To Submit DSST Transcripts
- Complete an Enrollment Form.
- Submit DSST Transcripts either by mail, fax or in person to the Records & Registration office, located on the second floor of the Student Center.
- Rock Valley College Records & Registration
3301 N. Mulford Rd.
Rockford, IL 61114
- Contact RVC Records and Registration (815) 921-4250 to verify transcripts have been received.
- Make an appointment to review your educational goals with an Academic Advisor (815) 921-4100.
Contact the Testing Center (815) 921-2385 or an Academic Advisor (815) 921-4100 for further information.
Return to the Credit by Exam page to see other credit- by- exam offerings available at RVC.