Rock Valley College values the International Baccalaureate Program and its engaging and challenging curriculum offered to high school students around the world. We understand its purpose, which is to encourage critical thinking, international understanding and respect.
Currently, RVC offers general education or elective credit for ALL IB exams. Our website will be updated as specific course credit becomes available.
High School Students
- Talk to your guidance counselor to see if your IB experience can translate into college credit.
- Currently, RVC offers general education or elective credit for ALL IB exams. Our website will be updated as specific course credit becomes available.
To Submit IB Transcripts
- Complete an Enrollment Form.
- Submit International Baccalaureate (IB) transcripts either by mail, fax or in person to the Records & Registration office, located on the second floor of the Student Center.
- Rock Valley College Records & Registration
3301 N. Mulford Rd.
Rockford, IL 61114
- Contact RVC Records and Registration (815) 921-4250 to verify transcripts have been received.
- Make an appointment with an Academic Advisor. This requirement is to ensure that RVC is able to help meet your overall educational goals. Meeting with an Academic Advisor (815) 921-4100 to review IB transcripts must be done before credit will be added to an RVC transcript.
Contact the Testing Center (815) 921-2385 or an Academic Advisor (815) 921-4100 for further information.