Important Information Regarding the Commencement Ceremony
- All participants must order a cap and gown by submitting the form above; you may not borrow a cap and gown from a previous participant.
- The Cap and Gown Pick Up Day will be held on Thursday, May 2, 2019 from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm in the RVC Bookstore in the lower level of the Student Center. Please make necessary arrangements to attend or send someone on your behalf to pick the items up for you. No additional notices will be sent regarding this pick up of your cap, gown & tickets.
- Tickets are required for guests to attend the Commencement Ceremony.We are hopeful that a minimum of four tickets will be available per participant, but the number of tickets issued is directly related to the number of ceremony participants.Tickets will be issued at the Cap and Gown Pick Up Day.
- The Commencement Ceremony will be streaming live in the Student Center Atrium for those guests who do not have a ticket for admittance into the PEC.This will allow others to view the Commencement Ceremony simultaneously from the Student Center Atrium.Additional information regarding the ceremony streaming will be available at the Cap and Gown Pick Up Day.
- A detailed informational sheet will be issued to all participants at the Cap and Gown Pick Up Day, including line-up locations/times, guest information and much, much more.
- If you are a member of Phi Theta Kappa (PTK), you may wear the PTK stole and tassel for the ceremony.You will need to purchase these items ahead of time directly from the PTK website using your member log-in info.
If you have additional questions, please contact Records Analyst, Jenn Dyer at (815) 921-4257.