- Courses are offered at RVC locations.
- Students receive both high school and college credit for college-level courses successfully completed. (*Students may take college courses for college credit only if they choose).
- RVC tuition charges apply; families are responsible for tuition, fees, books, supplies, and transportation.
Note: If you are under the age of 16 you must meet special admission procedures to enroll in college level courses. Please follow instructions in the Early Enrollment Packet, or contact the High School Connections office for more information.
How to get started
- Take the RVC ACCUPLACER Placement Test (photo ID required) OR submit ACT scores (these scores may waive a student from having to take the ACCUPLACER test).
- Pay tuition and fees, and purchase books and supplies.