The Financial Aid Office is receiving and processing paperwork for the 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 Academic Years (Spring, Summer, and Fall Semesters). We have provided a list of options below to submit your financial aid paperwork as the Financial Aid Office and all other campus departments continue to service our student population.
Documents completed in full, including student ID, may be submitted utilizing any of the following means:
- Utilize printer or scanner and email to RVC-FIA@rockvalleycollege.edu
- Utilize scanning applications available via apps you can download on your phone and email to RVC-FIA@rockvalleycollege.edu
- The Financial Aid Office will not accept photos of forms or documents
- Utilize the drop box located in front of the Student Center
- Bring forms and documents to the Financial Aid Office located on the second floor of the Student Center