Home-schooled students are eligible to take college courses for dual credit, meeting the same requirements as other schools.
- Courses are offered at RVC locations.
- Students receive both high school and college credit for college-level courses successfully completed. (*Students may take college courses for college credit only if they choose).
- RVC tuition charges apply; families are responsible for tuition, fees, books, supplies, and transportation.
How to Get Started
- Complete the Rock Valley College application.
- Take the RVC ACCUPLACER Placement Test (photo ID required) OR submit ACT/SAT scores (these scores may waive a student from having to take the ACCUPLACER test).
- Schedule an appointment with the Early College office, to register for classes.
- Complete a Dual Credit Agreement form (required) and submit it to the Early College office.
- Pay tuition and fees, and purchase books and supplies.
- Contact Early College for questions.