Nominate this year's 2022 Student Commencement Speaker
Nominations are being accepted February 14 through March 25, 2022 by 5 p.m.
Please consider nominating a student who you feel would make a great speaker at this year's ceremony. Student nominees should meet the following basic criteria (according to your knowledge):
- Student is in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or higher)
- Student is a model citizen (with no outstanding college disciplinary record and/or criminal record)
- Student has applied for graduation with Records and Registration by the March 1 deadline
The commencement planning team will review all submissions, and nominees will be required to audition their speech before a panel of judges. Auditions will be held Monday, April 4, 2022 from 2-5 p.m. via Zoom.
The Student Commencement Speaker will receive:
- Commencement plaque/name included on the RVC perpetual commencement plaque
- Lunch with RVC Leadership Member and two other guests of the student's choice
- Designated parking on the day of commencement
- VIP seating for up to four (4) guests
- DVD copy of speech (limit one)