CCMS Modes of Delivery
CCMS is designed to be flexible, accessible, and collaborative to meet the needs of local manufacturers. RVC offers CCMS training as:
- credit course offerings at RVC
- non-credit course offerings at RVC
- incumbent worker on site training
- new hire on site training
Training and Course Offerings
Begin to understand how the manufacturing process moves from primary to secondary processes, examine tools and tooling, and material removal process.
- MET-110 Manufacturing Processes I (credit)
- AUT-029 Introduction to Manufacturing (non-credit)
Material selection is a critical component of the manufacturing process. If material properties do not meet product specifications, product failure will result.
- MET-105 Materials & Processes (credit)
- AUT-004 Job Planning Benchwork & Layout (non-credit)
Introduction to standards of measurement for manufacturing.
- MET-106 Metrology (credit)
- AUT-003 Measurement, Materials & Safety (non-credit)