Interested Student Information and Enrollment Process
Rock Valley College is pleased to announce the opening of the Advanced Technology Center in August 2021! We are also very excited to offer FREE Tuition for new, returning, and continuing students enrolling at the ATC for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 semesters. Programs of study offered at the ATC include: CNC Machining, Industrial Maintenance (anticipated), Mechatronics, Truck Driver Training (anticipated) and Welding. Free tuition is limited to course and program enrollment capacity. Course, program or institutional fees, textbooks, and related instructional materials are not provided as part of the free tuition. Free Tuition will be limited to residents of RVC’s service area, District 511.
- Learn more about the ATC by browsing this page
- Complete our online ATC Interest Form
- Apply to RVC
- Admissions and Recruitment staff will reach out to support your Application process.
- Attend one Mandatory Information, Financial Aid and Registration session.
- Multiple dates and times to be announced. Zoom (virtual) and on-campus sessions are being planned for February and March, 2021.
- Complete and sign the RVC Tuition Waiver/Sponsorship Form
- Register for Fall 2021 courses
- To remain eligible for the Tuition Waiver/Sponsorship Program, students must register for courses during the Priority Registration period beginning on April 7, 2021 at 9:00 p.m. and complete registration no later than May 7, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Attend one Mandatory Orientation session to remain eligible for Tuition Waiver/Sponsorship
- Multiple dates and times to be announced. Zoom (virtual) and on-campus ATC sessions are being planned for May and June, 2021.
- Begin coursework at the ATC, August 14, 2021